Contractors insurance is a small business insurance policy that is custom-built to address the specific risks that come with the job. A good contractors insurance policy contains several types of coverage that protect your business from problems such as accidents, lost income, lawsuits, and stolen, lost or damaged tools.
For example, if you accidentally damage someone’s home while doing a job, the general liability portion of your contractors insurance can pay for repairs.
Medical Office Insurance
- General liability insurance, which can protect your medical practice from lawsuits for bodily injury or property damage.
- Commercial property insurance, which covers the place where you do business and the tools you use, like computers, therapy equipment and medical instruments.
- Business income insurance, which helps replace lost income if you can’t run your business because of covered property damage, like a fire.
Retail Business Insurance
Retail business insurance protects you against liabilities like customer mishaps, property damage, theft and employee injuries and illnesses. Storeowners who’ve experienced problems like these could tell you how important it is to have the right coverage with adequate limits. Common types of retail insurance:
- General Liability. This is an essential coverage for retailers. It protects against lawsuits and other financial liabilities that result from a variety of incidents like customer injury.
- Business Owners Policy (BOP). A BOP includes liability insurance and coverage for your storefront and other business property.
- Workers’ Compensation. Workers’ comp provides coverage if your employees become ill or injured while on the job.
Other Business Insurance
- Special Event Insurance
- Liquor Liablitiy Insurance
- Flood Insurance
- Errors and Omissions Liablity Insurance
- Cyber Liablity Insurance
- Commercial Umbrella Insurance
- Commerical Property Insurance
- Business Owners Insuranec
- and Many More!
Professional Liability Insurance
Professional liability insurance (PLI) protects professionals such as accountants, lawyers, and physicians against negligence and other claims initiated by their clients. Professionals with expertise in a specific area require this type of insurance because general liability insurance policies do not offer protection against claims arising from negligence, malpractice, mistakes, or misrepresentation.
Property Manager Insurance
Property Manager Insurance is coverage for property owners who own or manage rental properties that may include condos or apartments, as well as commercial or office buildings. This insurance coverage is necessary due to the inherent risks involved in managing properties. Someone could become injured or have their property damaged as a result of your management or oversight or mistake. Errors in management could result in administrative risks and tenants could file claims for issues like discrimination, libel or wrongful eviction.
Restaurant insurance can help cover unexpected costs and help you stay open if things go wrong. In general, it can help cover things like replacing spoiled food due to a broken fridge to a lawsuit from a customer who gets sick from contaminated food.
You face specific challenges related to being in the food business. The good news is that we can help you find the right restaurant coverage for you. So, whether you own a restaurant, bakery, coffee shop, or ice cream shop, we’re here for you.
Nonprofit insurance is business insurance designed to accommodate the needs of a nonprofit organization. Business insurance is crucial for nonprofits because it can protect against various risks, from a car accident involving your business vehicle to a client’s slip and fall in the office.
Workman’s Compensation Insurance
Workers’ compensation provides medical expenses, lost wages, and rehabilitation costs to employees who are injured or become ill “in the course and scope” of their job. It also pays death benefits to families of employees who are killed on the job.
What is business liability insurance?
Business liability insurance is any commercial insurance that involves a business’s responsibility for losses, injuries, or damages. Types of liability insurance include:
- General liability insurance to cover customer injuries and property damage
- Professional liability insurance for work mistakes that negatively impact a client
- Commercial auto insurance for accidents involving business-owned vehicles
- Employer’s liability insurance to protect against employee injury lawsuits
Why do I need business insurance?
Business insurance, also called commercial insurance, provides crucial protection for any small business. If there’s an accident at your business, you could face a lawsuit. The high cost of litigation, medical bills, and property damage claims is the primary reason businesses need insurance.
What does business insurance cover?
No single insurance policy covers everything. In general, there are two broad areas of coverage:
- Business liability insurance covers incidents in which someone holds your business responsible for damages, injury, or loss.
- Commercial property insurance pays for repair or replacement of damaged or stolen business property. It also covers your building if you own it.